Welcome to our comprehensive review of The Selling Family and their Amazon FBA courses. If you're considering venturing into the world of Amazon FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) and seeking guidance from a reputable source, you've come to the right place.
In this review, we will delve into the following:
1. What Is Amazon Boot Camp About?
2. Who Is The Selling Family?
3. Who Is Amazon Boot Camp For?
4. What Are The Contents?
6. Refund Guarantee
7. Pros and Cons
8. Final Verdict
The Amazon Boot Camp 4.0, offered by The Selling Family, is an online course designed to provide comprehensive training on building a successful business using Amazon FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon). With numerous sales strategies available for Amazon, this program focuses explicitly on Retail and Online Arbitrage as the primary methods for sourcing products for Amazon.
In the course, you'll learn how to effectively engage in Retail Arbitrage by purchasing products from local brick-and-mortar stores and Online Arbitrage by sourcing products from various online retailers. These techniques allow you to find profitable items that can be resold on Amazon for a small profit.
To illustrate the potential of this business model, Cliff Larrew, a member of The Selling Family, showcases his experience in a video where he demonstrates how he purchased kitchen cleaning pads from a local big box store and subsequently sold them on Amazon, generating a decent profit.
We shall dive deep into The Selling Family's Amazon Boot Camp 4.0, examining its course content, pricing, and overall value to help you determine if it's the right fit for you to build an income online.
The Selling Family is a dynamic couple who embarked on their Amazon selling journey in 2008, marked by economic challenges and the mortgage crisis. Jessica, the wife, was unemployed and decided to rely on something other than traditional employment where job security was uncertain.
Motivated to take control of their financial destiny, Jessica ventured into making money with Amazon. Her success led to Cliff, her husband, quitting his job to join her in their entrepreneurial pursuits.
In their first year, they achieved an impressive profit of over $100,000. Over the past decade, they have continued their successful Amazon selling business and chronicled their experiences through blogging. Their website, TheSellingFamily.com, has emerged as one of the most prominent Amazon FBA blogs, contributing significantly to their overall income.
Their revenue from their website and courses may surpass their earnings from selling on Amazon itself. While they also have a YouTube channel, it has been less active recently, with fewer uploads over the past year.
Many success stories from the Amazon Boot Camp come from parents in the United States, particularly moms and dads who already engage in frequent shopping trips throughout the week. This aspect of the program can be particularly advantageous for individuals who have the flexibility and opportunity to scout for products during their regular routines.
It's important to note that most of the Amazon Boot Camp training revolves around Retail Arbitrage, which involves physically visiting local brick-and-mortar stores to discover profitable products for resale on Amazon. Therefore, it's not strictly an "online" business. There is a big offline element to this.
The Selling Family's flagship curriculum, Amazon Boot Camp, is in its fourth incarnation. Here's what you can expect to learn from this course:
● Amazon Business Basics - Understanding legal standards for corporate compliance.
● Amazon Seller Account Setup - Exploring backend features and account name selection.
● Scanning applications and Other Supplies - Product research and idea-generating when shopping with scanning applications.
● Niche Selection
● Understanding niches and profitability.
● Finding successful niches and avoiding unprofitable ones.
● Assessing a product's viability and profitability - Making informed product selections.
● Retail Arbitrage Sourcing—Finding inexpensive products in retail stores and reselling them on Amazon.
● Online Arbitrage Sourcing -
● An online product sourcing option.
● Finding successful products online.
● Amazon Pricing and Listing -
● Learning product listing optimization practices, including pricing.
● Creating engaging, easy-to-read listings for potential customers.
● Prepping, Packing, and Shipping -
● FBA and its operation.
● Learning how to pack things for Amazon's warehouses.
● Managing Your Amazon Account -
● Learning about Amazon seller account management.
● Sales, customer service, and seller support.
● Members-Only Community ($495 Version Only)
● Discounts And Extended Free Trials
● FAQ Library
The Amazon Boot Camp course offers three pricing options of your choice:
● Easy Payment Plan: This option allows you to pay $195 per month for a total of 3 months, making it a total of $585.
● One-Time Payment: For a single payment of $495, you can access the course content without any further financial commitment.
● Extra Support Option: Priced at $995 as a one-time payment, this option includes two noteworthy extras:
The refund policy offered by Amazon Boot Camp is considered one of the best in online business courses. According to Jessica's statement on the ABC sales page, if you enroll in the course and later realize it's not the right fit, you can choose to request a refund as long as it is within 60 days of your purchase by emailing the support team
The refund process is straightforward, and Jessica assures no questions will be asked. Upon submitting your refund request, the team will process it within 24 hours.
However, it's important to note that the refund transaction may take up to 5 business days to reflect in your account due to the payment processor's timeline.
Student testimonials and success stories
Comprehensive and practical training in Amazon selling
Active and supportive private community
Excellent refund policy
An affordable approach to selling on Amazon
It's unclear on the sales page how much you'll need to invest in your business beyond the training price. For Amazon FBA it’s very normal to need to invest at least 5k to start your business. Yes Amazon is not cheap.
Retail arbitrage strategy takes a lot of work to scale.
Amazon Boot Camp offers an exciting and unique approach compared to other Amazon FBA courses. With a focus on a relatively inexpensive strategy that yields a fast return on investment, it has garnered positive reviews and testimonials from students.
This course is particularly suitable for parents in the USA who regularly visit local retail stores. However, one potential drawback is the need for continuous product hunting and the limitation in scaling beyond a few thousand dollars per month. Nevertheless, it can be a stepping stone towards more advanced Amazon selling methods like Private labels and Wholesale.
The biggest issue with Amazon selling though is that it’s extremely competitive, expensive to start, has very low profit margins and has a lot of moving parts. You can be successful with it, but it won’t be an easy ride.
If you’re thinking about starting a business online to generate more income for yourself, you need to always think about these 5 things:
Barrier to entry
And out of all the business models I have tested, there is ONE that has all 5 of these important factors and that’s Affiliate Marketing.
Selling other people’s digital products is not only simpler, it’s more profitable, cheaper and massively scalable. Oh, it’s highly automated as well.
If you wanna see how I’ve made over a million dollars in sales with Affiliate Marketing, watch my free training here